Director: Professor Durgesh Pant
The School of Vocational Studies established in year 2014 with the objective to develop employable skills among the youth. Distance education mode is becoming increasingly more relevant for such type of courses, because it caters to a wide range of learners who want to upgrade their technical/vocational skills for the viewpoint of vocation. Open Distance Learning (ODL) system is an effective tool for educationally empowering the different sections of society. ODL education provides many vocational and technical courses throughout the globe. Vocational education helps students to apply their learning practically and expertise in a specific field. Vocational education gives opportunity to the students to brush up practical skills to cope with academic education. Vocational educational organizations generate skilled manpower to meet the job demands.
We are offering the following programmes in the current session and simultaneously working on some other skill based programmes for upcoming session.
- Certificate in Vocation (CCTV Installation & Maintenance)
- Certificate in Vocation (Video Editing)
- Certificate in Vocation (Digital Marketing & Management)
- Certificate in Vocation (Soft Skill & E- Office Management)
- Certificate in Vocation (Technology Enabled Education)
- Diploma in Vocation (Digital Marketing & Management)
- Diploma in Vocation (Soft Skill & E- Office Management)
- Diploma in Vocation (Technology Enabled Education)