This course has been designed to introduce accounting to the learners. It familiarises them with some important basic accounting terms, accounting standards, concepts etc. It also helps them to show the effect of transactions on journal, special purpose books etc.
Accountancy, Journal and Ledger, Subsidiary Books, Trial Balance, Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Dr Ashok Sehgal, Dr Deepak Sehgal, “Advanced Accounting: Financial Accounting”, Taxmann Allied Services Pvt. Ltd. , 2008
- Mukherjee, “Modern Accountancy Volume I”, Tata Mcgraw Hill, 2008
- Hrishikesh Chakraborty, “Advanced Accountancy”, Oxford University Press, 1978
- M. C. Shukla & T. S. Grewal, “Advanced Accounts”, S. Chand Publisher, 1997
- Paul S K, “Financial Accounting”, New Central Book Agency, 2001
- J C Varshney, “Financial Accounting”, Wisdom Publication, 2006