Designation: Assistant Professor (AC)
School : School of Sciences, Mathematics
Qualification: M.Sc.( Mathematics), Ph.D. (Mathematics), CSIR NET, U-SET
Email : [email protected]
Dr. Shivangi Upadhyay is working as an Assistant Professor (AC) (Mathematics) in the School of Sciences at Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani since August 2019. She worked as an Assistant professor in Department of Mathematics at BFIT group of institution from September 2018 to August 2019. She did her M.Sc. from the Department of Mathematics, D.A.V. PG College, Dehradun and Ph.D. in Mathematics (fixed point theory) from H.N.B. Garhwal (Central) University, Srinagar. She has qualified CSIR-NET, Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test (U-SET).
Dr. Upadhyay has published more than 09 research papers in reputed international journals and published one book chapter.
She has attended several international/national conferences/workshops and presented her research work.
She has software skills in LATEX, Mathematica and Microsoft-Office.
Research Area: Fixed point Theory, Functional Analysis.
- Anita Tomar and Shivangi Upadhyay, Coincidence and Common Fixed Point Theorems for Faintly Compatible Maps, TWMS J. App. Eng. Math. 7(1), 2017, 25-32. ISSN: (p)2146–1147. MR3661741. Zbl 06787636.WOS:000402669500003.
- Anita Tomar, Shivangi Upadhyay and Ritu Sharma, Strict Coincidence and Common Strict Fixed point of Hybrid pairs of Self-map with an Application, Math. Sci. and Appl. E-notes, 5(2) 2017, 51-59. ISSN: 2147–6268. MR3725328.Zbl 06829919.
- Anita Tomar, Shivangi Upadhyay and Ritu Sharma, On Existence of Strict Coincidence and Common Strict ﬁxed point of a Faintly compatible Hybrid pair of Maps, Electron. J. Math. Anal. Appl., 5(2), 2017, 298-305. ISSN: 2090-729X(o).MR 3638774. Zbl 1375.54023.
- Anita Tomar, Said Beloul, Ritu Sharma and Shivangi Upadhyay, Common Fixed Point theorems via Generalized condition (B) in Quasi-partial Metric Space and Applications, Demonstr. Math., 50(1),2017, 278-298. ISSN (o)2391-4661. MR3731332. Zbl 06815232.Scopus.WOS:000422726700024 .
- Anita Tomar, Shivangi Upadhyay and Ritu Sharma, Common Fixed Point Theorems with an Application, Chapter in a book, Recent Advances in Fixed Point Theory and Applications, Nova Science Publishers, USA. 2017, 157-169. ISBN:978-1-53612- 085-1.
- Anita Tomar, Ritu Sharma and Shivangi Upadhyay, Some Applications of Existence of Common Fixed and Common Stationary point of a Hybrid Pair, Bull. Int. Math. Virtual Inst. 9(1)(2018), 73-84. ISSN (p) 2303- 4874, ISSN (o) 2303-4955.MR3902277.
- Anita Tomar, Ritu Sharma, Shivangi Upadhyay and Said Beloul, Common Fixed Point Theorems in GP-metric Space and Applications, Bull. Int. Math. Virtual Inst. 8(3)(2018), 561-574. ISSN (o) 2303-4955. ISSN (p) 2303-4874.MR3879139.
- Anita Tomar, Said Beloul, Shivangi Upadhyay and Ritu Sharma, Strict Coincidence and Strict Common Fixed point via Strongly Tangential property with an Application, Electron. J. Math. Anal. Appl., 7(1) 2019, 82-94. ISSN: 2090-729X(o).Zbl06929511.
- Anita Tomar, Shivangi Upadhyay and Ritu Sharma, Existence of Common Fixed Point in Symmetric Space with Application, Electron. J. Math. Anal. Appl., 7(1) 2019, 116-129. ISSN: 2090-729X(o). Zbl06929514.
- Shivangi Upadhyay, Anita Tomar, Ritu Sharma and Meena Joshi, “Existence of Common fixed point via Quasi-partial metric with applications” in “Fixed Point theory and its application to real world problems”, Nova Science Publishes,Inc.(USA), 2021, ISBN:978-1-53619-336-7.
- Attended National Seminar on Vocational Education and Open & Distance Learning at Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand, (December 16, 2019).
- Attended National conference on leveraging new technology for reimagining education at MIET Haldwani, Nainital, (November 22, 2019).
- Coincidence and Common Fixed Point of Conditionally Reciprocally Continuous Self Maps, a paper presented in 19th International Conference of International Academy of Physical Sciences (CONIAPS XIX) & Symposium on Fixed Point Theory and Dynamical Systems, D. S. B. Campus, Kumaun University, Nainital, Oct. 17-19, 2016.
- Strict Coincidence and Stationary Common Fixed Point of a Strongly Tangential Hybrid Pairs of Self-Maps, a paper presented in 19th Annual Conference of VijñanaParishad of India on Recent Advances in Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences and their Applications (RAMMSA 2016) & Symposium on Fixed Point Theory and Applications, Pauri Campus, H.N.B.G. (Central) University, Nov. 10-12, 2016.
- Existence of Common Fixed Point of a Compatible of Type (E) Pairs of Self-Maps with Application, a paper presented in National Conference on History of Mathematical Sciences (NCHMS 2017), Department of Mathematics, S.G.R.R. (P.G.) College, Dehradun, October 05-07, 2017.
- Existence of common fixed point in quasi-partial metric space with application, a paper presented in the International e-Conference on Fixed Point Theory and its Applications to Real World Problems, Department of Mathematics, Government Post Graduate College Maldevta, Raipur (Dehradun) Uttarakhand, India, June 27 , 2020.
- Participated in National Workshop “MMCTUM-2017”, Zakir Husain Delhi College (University of Delhi), Delhi, Mar. 30-31, 2017.