Shalini is Assistant professor in the field of Chemistry. She has taught cources of chemistry at both graduate and postgraduate level. Her interest is in research, teaching and teaching administration. She is skilled in soil and plant analysis. She has published various papers in International and National journals. Her current area of research interest are medicinal plant chemistry, soil chemistry and nanochemistry.
1. Chemical Composition of the Essential Oil of Feronia elephantum Correa. Chitra Pande, Geeta Tewari, Charu Singh, Shalini Singh and R.C. Padalia. Natural Product Research, 24(19): 1807-1810 (2010) .
2. Essential oil composition of aerial parts of Cyclospermum leptophyllum (Pers.) Sprague ex Britton & P. Wilson. C. Pande, G. Tewari, C. Singh and S. Singh. Natural Product Research. 25(6): 592-595 (2011).
3. Chemical Markers in Origanum vulgare L. from Kumaun Himalayas: A Chemosystematic Study. C. Pande, G. Tewari, S. Singh and C. Singh. Natural Product Research, 26 (2): 140-145 (2012).
4. Chemical composition of the essential oil from the aerial parts of Bupleurum hamiltonii Balak from Uttarakhand, India. C. Pande, G. Tewari, C. Singh and S. Singh. Natural Product Research, 26 (15): 1442-1445 (2012).
5. Phytochemical study of the essential oil from the aerial parts of Coleus aromaticus Benth. G. Tewari, C. Pande, G. Kharkwal, S. Singh and C. Singh. Natural Product Research, 26(2): 182-185 (2012).
6. S. Singh, G. Tewari, C. Pande, and C. Singh. Variation in essential oil composition of Ocimum americanum L. from Kumaun north-western Himalayasn region Journal of Essential Oil Research, 25(4):278-290 (2013).
7. Charu Singh, Shalini Singh, Chitra Pande, Geeta Tewari, Veena Pande, Pratibha Sharma Exploration of antimicrobial potential of essential oils of Cinnamomum glanduliferm, Feronia elephantum, Bupleurum hamiltonii and Cyclospermum laptophyllum against foodborne pathogens. Pharmaceutical Biology 51(12);1607-1610. ISSN:1388-0209.
8. S. Singh, G. Tewari, C. Pande, C. Singh. Chemical Variation in Volatiles of Craniotome furcata: Correlation with Soil Properties. Records of Natural Product 7(4):332-345(2013).ISSN:13076167.
9. C. Singh, S. Singh, C. Pande, G. Tewari & G. Kharkwal. Chemical composition of the leaves essential oil from Cinnamomum glanduliferum (Wall) Meissn from Uttarakhand, India. Journal of Essential Oil Bearing Plants (Download Current Citation: RIS BibTex). Accepted .
10. G. Tewari, C. Pande, S. Singh, and C. Singh. Quantification of metal nutrients in Origanum vulgare L.collected from north western Himalayas. Journal of Chemistry and Applied Biochemistry (open science publication) 2 (1); (2015).