Dr. Mamta Kumari is working as an Assistant Professor in Education at Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani.
Teaching Areas: Educational Psychology , Research Methods in Education and Guidance and Counseling
Research Areas : Educational Psychology
Interests : Teaching and Research
- “Study of Hemispheric Preferences of Adolescent Students in Relation to their Gender, Academic Stream, Academic Achievement and Birth Order” (Journal of IATE) ISBN 0379-3400
- "Understanding Intelligence via SrimadBhagwad Gita" (BRICS Journal of Eduational Research), ISBN 2239-5829
- Book Review of the book titled “Genius in All of Us” authored by David Shenk and published by Anchor Books,2010 has been Communicated and Accepted by Parmita, ISSN-0974-6129 RNI: UPHIN/2008/25927
- Ego-identity and Hemispheric Preferences of Adolescent StudentsKavitanjali , A Bi- Annual Research Journal of Humanities, ISSN: 2278-8344
- Socio Psychological and Educational Characteristics of High Emotionally Intelligent and Low Emotionally Intelligent Adolescent students , Kavitanjali , A Bi- Annual Research Journal of Humanities, ISSN: 2278-8344
- Presented paper on “Towards fulfilling the Human Resource requirements of Tourism Industry through ODL system.” At National Seminar on “Tourism Academia- Industry Interface vis-à-vis ODL System”
- Presented paper on “Socio-Cultural Dimensions and Recent Trends with Regard to the Concept of Intelligence.” At National Seminar on “Redefining Human Intelligence: The Spiritual Intelligence”
- Presented paper on “BhartiyaJaltantraaurPaanikiSamsayaa”at National Seminar on “National Seminar on Water, the Animated Life: Challenges and Solutions”.