Designation: Assistant Professor (AC)
School : School of Vocational Studies, Vocational Studies
Qualification: MCA, Ph.D. (CSE)
Email : [email protected]
Dr. Gopal Datt is working as an Assistant Professor at School of Vocational Studies, Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani. He has completed his Ph. D. in Computer Science. He has 8+ years of teaching and research experience in the field of Computer Education.
Dr. Datt has published several research papers in National and International reputed journals. He has filed two Patents under the Controller General of Patents, Design and Trademarks, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India.He has also designed and developed several skill-oriented programmes for the University.
Research Areas- Artificial Neural Network
Teaching Interests- Programming Concepts, Data Structure, Data Communication & Networking, Web Technology, Object Oriented Concepts and Database,
- Singh, G. & Datt, G. (2021). "Vocational Education in National Education Policy 2020", THIRD CONCEPT- An International Journal of Ideas, Vol. 35(416), pp. 23-27, ISSN: 0970-7247. (UGC Care Listed).
- Datt, G. & Tewari, N. (2021). “A Study of Computer Users’ Attitude and Awareness towards Cyber Security", International Journal of Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management Applications, Vol. 13, pp. 300-307, ISSN: 2150-7988. MIR Labs, www.mirlabs.net/ijcisim/index.html (Scopus Indexed).
- Singh, G. & Datt, G. (2021) “Open Educational Resources: A Complementary Tool for Teaching and Learning during COVID-19 Lockdown", UNIVERSITY NEWS (A Weekly Journal of Higher Education Published by the Association of Indian Universities), Vol. 59(26), pp. 23-27, ISSN: 0566-2257.
- Datt, G. & Singh, G. (2021) “Learners’ Satisfaction with the Website Performance of an Open and Distance Learning Institution: A Case Study", International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning, 2021, Vol. 22(1), pp. 1-20, ISSN: 1492-3831 (Scopus, and SSCI Indexed).
- Datt, G., Bisht, R. K., Tewari, N. & Joshi, M. (2021). “Students’ Perception about the Use of Media Platforms: A Study", DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 2021, Vol. 41(4), pp. 290-294, DOI: 10.14429/djlit.41.4.17167, (Scopus, and SCI Indexed).
- Rana, S., Datt, G. & Rana, R. (2020). “Role of Information and Communication technology in Water Quality Monitoring and Water Management", International Journal of Engineering Development and Research, Vol. 8(4), pp. 325-333, ISSN: 2321-9939.
- Singh, G. & Datt, G. (2020). “ICT in Open and Distance Education: A Tool for Learner Support Services and Policy Development", Published in Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, 2020, Vol. 8(5), pp. 275-284, eISSN: 2395-6518, DOI: https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2020.8525.
- Datt, G. & Tewari, N. (2020). “An Investigation of Ground Barriers and Teachers’ Attitude towards Technology-Enabled Education in Schools”, Published in: International Conference on Communication and Intelligent Systems (ICCIS 2020), Publisher: Springer (Scopus Indexed).
- Datt, G. & Tewari, N. (2020). “Educator's perspective towards the implementation of Technology‐Enabled Education in schools”, Published in: Congress on Intelligent Systems (CIS 2020), World Conference in Virtual Format, Organized by Soft Computing Research Society, New Delhi, India. Publisher: Springer.
- Tewari, N. & Datt, G. (2020). “Towards FoT (Fog-of-Things) enabled Architecture in Governance: Transforming e-Governance to Smart Governance”, Published in: 2020 International Conference on Intelligent Engineering and Management (ICIEM), Publisher: IEEE, DOI: 10.1109/ICIEM48762.2020.9160037.
- Datt, G., Bhatt, A. K., & Saxena, A. (2015). “An Investigation of Artificial Neural Network Based Prediction Systems in Rain Forecasting", published by International Journal of Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication (IJRITCC), Vol. 3(8), ISSN: 2321-8169.
- Datt, G., Bhatt, A. K., & Kumar, S. (2015). "Disaster Management Information System Framework using Feed Forward Back Propagation Neural Network", International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJARCCE), Vol 4(3), ISSN (Online) 2278-1021, ISSN (Print) 2319-5940.