School : School of Management Studies & Commerce, Management
Phone : 05946286051
Email : [email protected]
- Total Teaching (University) Experience : 43 years
- Total Experience of Open and Distance Learning (ODL) as Professor: 12 years +
- Date of Appointment as Professor : 01.08.1999
- Experience as Professor : 22 years +
- Date of Joining as Professor : 29.11.2005
- Experience w.e.f. the date of joining as Professor : 16 years +
- Experience as Registrar of Uttarakhand Open University: 051/2 years
- Experience of Academic Administration;
- Director ‘CIQA’ Centre for Internal Quality Assurance of UOU, since its inception on 16th October 2017 to date (Continuing).
- As Director, Academics, Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani: Over 06 years (Since the creation of this Unit) (continuing).
- Officiating Vice Chancellor of Uttarakhand Open University (UOU), Haldwani (in the absence of Vice-Chancellor).
- As Director (Dean), School of Management Studies & Commerce, UOU, Haldwani: Over 08 years (continuing).
- As Director (Additional Charge), School of Hotel Management (over 08 years), and School of Health Sciences (over 05 years) (continuing).
- As Director, Regional Services Division (RSD), Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani: 03 years (Since the creation of this Division).
- As Director, Material Production and Distribution Division (MPDD), Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani: 04 years (Since the creation of this Division).
- As Director/Co-ordinator, Institute of Professional Studies & Development Research (IPSDR), Kumaun University, Nainital: 07 years.
22. “Creating New Learning Eco-system in Open and Distance Learning: A Case Study”, University News, Association of Indian Universities, Vol. 57, No. 41, 2019 October 14-20, New Delhi (India), pp. 08-20. (ISSN: 0566-2257)
21. “An assessment of Credit Risk Management in Banks: A Case Study of the Nainital Bank Ltd.”, Research Review Journal of Multidisciplinary, Vol. 04, Issue. 05, May 2019, pp. 799-803. (ISSN: 2455-3085 online).
20. “An assessment of Financial Performances of Banks: A Case of the Nainital Bank Ltd”, Journal of Advances and Scholarly Researches in Allied Education, Vol. 16, Issue. 04, March 2019, pp. 799-803. (ISSN: 2230-7540).
19. “Service Quality in Commercial Banks: A Customer Oriented Empirical Study of State Bank of India”, SIU Journal of Management, A bi-annual publication of Shrinawatra University, Bangkok, Thailand; Vol. 4, No. 2, Dec-2014, pp. 120-144, ISSN: 2229-0044.
18. “Impact of Marketing- Mix on Rural Consumers in Respect of FMCG”, Professional Panorama, Jan-June 2014, Vol.1, Issue-1, pp 17-37, ISSN: 2349-6916.
17. “Customer Services and Satisfaction Analysis: A Comparative Study of SBI and HDFC”, Abhigyan, Jan-March 2014, Vol. XXXI, No.4, pp 68-78, ISSN: 0970-2385.
16. “A Study of India’s Trade Relations with China in WTO Era”, International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management, A bi-annual publication of Shrinawatra University, Bangkok, Thailand; Issue 5(1), Jan-March 2014, pp 46-58, ISSN: 1947-9638, EISSN: 1947-9646.
15. “Trade Facilitation and Trading Across Borders: A Case Study of India”, SIU Journal of Management, Vol. 3, No.2, Dec. 2013, pp. 42-60, ISSN: 2289-0044.
14. “Customer Satisfaction in the Banking Sector: A Study of SBI and HDFC”, Pranjan, Vol. XLII, No.2, 2013-14, pp 163-184, ISSN: 0970-8448.
13. “A Critical Study of VAT; Problems and Prospects”, (in Hindi), Quest, UGC Academic Staff College, Nainital, Vol.-7, Issue-1, January: pp.1-9, DOI:10.5958/j.0974-5041.7.1.001, ISSN: 0971-5428
12. “The Emergence of SWFs and Its Implications to Global Financial System : A Case Study of India”, ‘South Asian Journal of Management’, Vol. 19, Issue No.2, April-June 2012, pp. 23-36, ISSN : 0971-5428.
11. “Evolving Role of India and China in Global Trade and Finance”, International Journal For Current Chinese Studies, No. 1, 2010, pp 141-158, ISSN No. 21716374.
10. "Services Engineered Growth in India: A Reality with Caution", 'Journal of Regional Science and Development', Vol. 4-5, Nos. 1-2, June-Dec, 2004-05, published in 2009, pp. 55-61. ISBN 978-81-7975-304-0.
09. ''Higher Education : Some Areas of Concern", 'SAMAJ VIGYAN SHODH PATRIKA' Half yearly Research Journal of Social Sciences special issue (Uttarakhand-1), 2007, pp-214-224. ISBN No. 0973-7626.
08. "Auditing Practices in Co-operative Sector- An Analytical Study of Co-operative Auditing Practices in Uttar Pradesh", Indian Co-operative Review, New Delhi, Vol. 42, No.1, July 2004, pp. 50-63.
07. "Rural Development, Employment and Generation of Income", paper published in the Economic Challenger, No. 9, Issue 34, Jan.-Mar. 2007, pp. 52-56. ISSN No. 0975-1351. Also included in the Report sent (2003-04) by Lucknow University to National Commission for Youth.
06. "Reflections on the Dialectics of Value Added Tax (VAT)", included in the published proceedings of a National Seminar entitled, Value Added Tax (VAT): Issues & Implications, (Lucknow: New Royal Book Co., 2004), pp.14-21.
05. "Co-operative Accounting: An Empirical Perspective", Journal of Commerce and Information Technology, Jaipur, Vol.3, No.1, Jan-June 2003, pp.69-80.
04. "PACS vis-a-vis Farm Development", Co-operative Perspective, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp.21-25.
03. "Liberalization and Its Effects on Indian Banking", Finance India, New Delhi, Vol. XVI, No.1, March 2002, pp. 147-152.
02. "Entrepreneurial Paradox: A Diagnostic Exercise", included in the co-edited volume, ‘Entrepreneurship: Reflections and Investigations’, (Allahabad: Chugh Publications, 1989).
01. "Developing Entrepreneurship: A Strategic Layout", Man & Development. Vol. X, No. 3., pp. 117-127, Chandigarh (India).