- Mr Deepankur Joshi is working as Academic Associate and Coordinator School of Law at Uttarakhand Open University.
- 4 research papers published in International Journals and one chapter in a book.
- Presented papers in more than one dozen International and National seminars.
- As coordinator School of Law Uttarakhand Open University successfully launched new programmes Diploma in Right to Information, Certificate in Right to Information, Certificate in Banking and Insurance Law and Certificate in Human Rights
- As Coordinator organised events like “Know your Legal Rights to create awareness for the Legal rights of Women, sponsored by National commission for women.
- Supervised Dissertations of more than 20 LL.M students
- Worked as Assistant professor Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University Dehradun and Unity Law College Rudrapur,Kumaun University Nainital
- Worked as Law Officer at Fomento Resorts and Hotels Limited one of the most prestigious group of GoaState.As Legal Officer represented Company at different Tribunals, Lower Courts, District court and High court of Goa at Panjim
- Practice Law at Lower court, District Court and High Court of Uttarakhand Nainital.
Area of Research and Interest-
- Perusing Ph.D. from Kumaun University Nainital on the topic “A Critical Study of Protection to Whistle Blowers: A New Horizon in Indian Democracy”.
- Area of interest are Constitutional Law, CompanyLaw, RTI and Cyber Laws
- Delivered more than 30 special invitee lectures on Right to Information at Raghunandan Singh Tolia State Administrative Academy Nainital to more than 150 Senior Administrative Officers, Doctors, Engineers and Lower subordinate officers of Uttarakhand State.
- Delivered special invitee Lecture to M.Tech students at Dwarahat Engineering College on Constitution of India.
- Deepankur Joshi: “Protection of Whistle Blowers in India:Need of the hour”,research paper published in Printing Area ,A Multilingual International Research Journal,Issue 33,Vol 07,September,2017, ISSN No. 23945303
- Deepankur Joshi: “Constitutional perspective of The Right to Information and Protection to Whistle Blowers”, research paper published in Vidhyavarta ,A Multilingual International Research Journal,Issue 20,Vol 06,December,2017, ISSN No. 23199318
- Deepankur Joshi: “Need of Elementary Education in India”, research paper published in Vidhyavarta ,A Multilingual International Research Journal,Issue 21,Vol 03,Jan to March 2018, ISSN No. 23199318
- Deepankur Joshi, “Judicial Attitude towards Corruption and Whistle Blowers”, A Multilingual International Research Journal- Printing Area, Issue- 39, Vol.- 02, March, 2018, ISSN No. 23945303
Books/Chapters in book
- Chapter “ManavSwasthakoSurakshitRakhne Me BhartiyaSamvidhanAvamNyayalayonkiBhoomica” written in a book “SwasthaRakshakevibhinnaayam” ,first edition 2017,published by Variety books publishers distributers, ISBN:978-93-81156-60-5.