The course is designed to inculcate the analytical abilities and research skills among the students.
Marketing Research: An Introduction, Research Design, Value of Information in Decision-making, Marketing Information System and Marketing Research, Attitude Measurement and Scaling, Primary Methods of Data Collection, Samples and Sampling Distribution, Testing of Hypothesis Secondary Data, Processing of Data and Tabulation, Univariate Data Analysis: Non-parametric Tests, Multivariate Analysis, Applications of Marketing Research, Product Research, Consumer Research, Distri bution Research, Advertising Research, Motivation Research, Research Report and Proposal Writing
- Churchill, Marketing Research: Methodological Foundations, Cengage Learning, 2007
- Zikmund, Essentials of Marketing Research, Cengage Learning, 2007
- “Donald.R.Cooper and Pamila.S.Schindler”, Marketing Research Concept & Cases, TMH, 2006.
- “Aaker , Kumar and Daj”, Marketing Research, 7th edition, Johnwiley, 2005.
- “G.C.Beri”, Marketing Research, TMH, 2008.
- “S.Shajahan”, Marketing Reasearch Concepts & Practices in India, Macmillan, 2004.
- “David.J.Lick and Donald.S.Rubin”, Marketing Research, 7th edition, PHI, 2007.
- ”Naresh.K.Machotra”, Marketing Research-An Applied Orientation, PHI, 2007.
- “Parasuraman, Dhruv Grewal and R.Krishnan”, Marketing Research, Biztantra, 2007.