The main aim of the course is to give the student understanding of how planning is done for better long term requirement of human resources in the organization.
Human Resource Policies and Strategies, Human Resource Planning, Human Resource Planning Process, Productivity, Technology and HRP, Job Analysis, Description, and Job Evaluation, HRP, Recruitment, Selection and Induction, Career Planning, Development and Succession Planning, Training and Performance Appraisal, Skills and Multi Skilling, HRP, Transfer, Promotions and Job Rotation, Human Resource Information Systems, Human Resource Costs, Human Resource Accounting and Audit, Emerging Trends and Issues in HRP.
- Bhatacharya, Dipak Kumar – Human Resource Planning, Excel Books.
- Aswathapa, Human Resource and personnel management Text & Case,TMH.
- Strategic Human Resource Planning – Vivek Paranjpee (Allied Publisher)
- D.T. Bell – Planning Corporate Man Power
- HRP – Garetch Stainer – Manpower Planning.
- Jyothi Venkatesh – Human Resource management, Oxford.