In the fast changing world of business the organizations have to be ready for the changes and facilitate it. This course aims at providing the students this knowledge.
An Overview of Organisational Change, Models of Change, Change and its Impact, Organisational Culture and Change, A Systematic Approach to Making Change, Change: Pressure and Trends, Organisation Development An Introduction, Diagnostic Strategies and Skills, Power, Politics and Ethic in OD, Organisation Development Interventions, Knowledge Management, Knowledge Management Approaches, Knowledge Networks, Organisational Learning.
- Gareth R.Jones, ‘Organisational Theory’, Design & Change, Pearson Education, 2004.
- Madhukar Shukla, ‘Understanding Organisations’ – ‘Organisational Theory & Practice in India’, Prentice Hall of India, 2005
- Adrian ThornHill, Phil Lewis, Mike Millmore and Mark Saunders, ‘Managing Change: A Human Resource Strategy Approach’, Wiley, 2005.
- Robbins Organisation Theory; ‘Structure Design & Applications’, Prentice Hall of India, 2005.
- Robert A Paton, James Mc Calman, ‘Change Management; A guide to effective implementation’, Response books, 2005.