The objective of this course is to provide students the knowledge of quantitative tools and there application in various decision making situations.
Probability , Probability Distributions, Binomial Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Normal Distribution, Correlation Analysis, Regression Analysis, Hypothesis Testing, t test, Chi Square Test, Z Test, Decision Trees and Their Applications, Linear Programming, Transportation, Assignment and Waiting Lines.
- N.K. Chaddha, “Statistics for Behavioral and Social Sciences”, Reliance Publishing House, New Delhi.
- S.P.Gupta and N.P.Gupta-, “Business Statistics”, Sultan Chand and Sons, New Delhi.
- A.S. Narang, “Linear Programming and Decision Making”, Sultan Chand and Sons, New Delhi.
- K.S. Nagar, “Statistics”, Meenakshi Publisher, Meerut.
- C B Gupta “An Introduction to Statistical Methods”, Vikas Publishing House Pvt Ltd , 1995