Economics of Human Development, Gender Economics, Economics of Growth and Development, Women and Human Rights
- Shalini Chaudhary 2015, Gender Equality: A Sensitive Issue for Human Resources Development in India, Mumukshu Publication of Humanities, Department of Commerce and Research Studies, Swami Shukdevanand P.G. College, Shahjahanpur, ISBN: 978-81-910666-6-1.
- Shalini Chaudhary, Prashant Kumar and Anjali Bahuguna 2014, Human Resource Development And Higher Education in Uttarakhand, UPUEA Journal, Vol-10, ISBN: 548-554, 0975-2382.
- Shalini Chaudhary, Prashant Kumar and Ashish Sharma 2013, Status of Women Human Rights, Aavishkar Publishers & Distributors, Jaipur, ISBN: 978-81-7910-438-5.
- Prashant Kumar and Shalini Chaudhary 2012, Educational Attainment & SES: A Literature Review, Proceeding Book, Department of Economics, I.T. College, Lucknow.
PAPER PRESENTATION IN SEMINAR/CONFERENCES:-
- International Seminar, February 2015, “Gender Equality: A Sensitive Issue for Human Resources Development in India”, Department of Commerce and Research Studies, Swami Shukdevanand P.G. College, Shahjahanpur.
- Annual Conference, October 2014, “Human Resource Development & Higher Education in Uttarakhand”, Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand Economic Association (UPUEA)
- Annual Conference, December 2013, “Gender Equality through Human Resource Development for Economic Development in India”, India Economic Association (IEA)
- Annual Conference, October 2012, Active participation, Utter Pradesh Uttarakhand Economic Association (UPUEA)
- National Seminar, February 2016, “Social responsibility and Economic Development As a two way relationship”, Faculty of commerce, S.M. J. N. (P.G.) College, Hardwar
- National Seminar, October 2014, “Securing Land Rights for Women and Gender Equality- Issue and Challenges”, Isabella Thoburn College, Lucknow.
- National Seminar, January 2013, “Women Human Rights in Global Era”, S.M.J.N. (P.G.) College, Hardwar, UK
- National Seminar, December 2012, “Status of Women Human Rights”, Department of Economics, Mata Guruji Mahila Mahavidhyalya, Jabalpur
- National Seminar, November 2012, “Concept of HR and the role of Police officers in Protection of HR”, Department of Economics, BSM PG College Roorkee
- National Seminar, October 2012, “Economic Growth and MSME’s in India”, Department of Economics, St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur, MP
- National Seminar, September 2012, “Educational Attainment & Socioeconomic Status (SES): A Literature Review”, Department of Economics, IT College, Lucknow, UP
- National Seminar, May 2012, “Globalization and Socio-cultural Changes in India”, Department of Economics, Gov. Venkat Sanskrit College Rewa, MP
- National Seminar, June 2011: “Women Empowerment through Women Entrepreneurship”, S.M.J.N. (PG) College Hardwar, UK