Conferences /Seminar /Title of the conferences / Year and dates
1. Shyam Singh Kunjwal, N.N.Pandey, H.C.S. Bisht, Somya and R. Bisht. 2009. Fishery prospects of cold water snow trout (Schizothorax richardsonii) in Kumaon hills. National Seminar on “Response of eco-biological components to the phenomenon of global warming (NSREG -2009)”. Dept. of Zoology, D.S.B. Campus, Nainital. September, 26-27th, 2009. pp.45.(OP).
2. S. Kunjwal, Mamta Joshi, N.N.Pandey, Renu Bisht and H.C.S. Bisht. 2009. Periphyton basedculture of Asela snow trout, (Schizothorax richardsonii) in raceways. National Seminar on “Response of eco-biological components to the phenomenon of global warming (NSREG -2009)”. Dept. of Zoology, D.S.B. Campus, Nainital.September, 26.2009.
3. S.S. Kunjwal, Somya Srivastava, Mamta, H.C.S. Bisht and R. Bisht. 2009. Observation on the food and feeding habits of freshwater prawn Macrobrachium lamarrei lamarrei(H. MilneEdward) from foothills of Kumaon tarai region of Uttarakhand. National Symposium on Coldwater Fisheries Management: New Strategies and Approaches. Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research (ICAR), Bhimtal, Nainital. (OP).-27th, 2009. pp.95. (OP).
4. Shyam S. Kunjwal , N.N.Pandey, H.C.S.Bisht and Somya Srivastava. 2010. Production of periphyton in snow trout (Schizothorax richardsonii) culture pond at Nainital (Uttarakhand). Gurukul Kangri Vishwvidhyalaya, Haridwar. 21.10.2010 to 23.10.2010.
5. Training program on Revered fishes & their importance under niche area excellence program (ICAR) held at college of fisheries, G.B.P.U.A & T Pantnagar, from 20/02/2009 to 1/03/2009.
6. National seminar on “ Response of eco-biological component to the phenomenon of global warming (NSREG – 2009) by the department of Zoology, D.S.B. Campus, Kumaon University, Nainital in collaboration with Indian Academy of Environmental Science, Haridwar during September 26-27th, 2009.
7. National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning (A Joint Venture By Indian Institute of Technology and Indian Institute of Science ) Organized by IIT Madras during 21st to23rd august 2014.
8. Participate in faculty Development & Training Program on Spoken Tutorial based software Training organized by Uttarakhand Open University in collaboration with the spoken tutorial project, IIT Bombay, on 5th April 2014.
9. Shyam S.Kunjwal. Diversity of Periphyton in Snow-trout (Schizothorax richardsonii) Culture pond at Nainital Uttarakhand.National Seminar on Industrial Pollution Environment and Biodiversity (NSIPEB: 2012).PG Department of Zoology,Hindu College Moradabaad,17th -18th February 2012.pp.86.
10. Participate in Science conclave, Renaissance of Science in Uttarakhand, Organiged by School of Science, Uttarakhand Open University at M.B.Govt P.G College Haldwani on 30 july 2014.
11. Participate in Science conclave, Renaissance of Science in Uttarakhand, Organiged by School of Science, Uttarakhand Open University at Doon University on 12 june 2014.
12. Participate in Science conclave, Renaissance of Science in Uttarakhand, Organiged by School of Science, Uttarakhand Open University at R.C.U Govt.PG College Uttarkashi.
13. Attended One-day workshop in Open Education Resources (OER) at Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani.
14. Attended and Presented a paper in two days National Seminar on Environmental Economics & Social Sustainability (EESS-2014) on 4th & 5th Dec.2014, Organized by the Department of Botany,Govt. PG.College, Dwarahat, Almora.
15. Attended and presented a paper in three days National Seminar on Industrial Pollution, Environment & Biodiversity (NSIPEB-2012) on 16.2.2012 to 18.02.2012, Organized by the Department of Zoology, Hindu College Moradabad (U.P).
16. Attended and invited a technical paper in one day’s state level Seminar on Tuberculososis and free radicals 2014-2015, jointly organized by Districts Tuberculosis Centre, Govt.of Uttarakhand and Govt.P.G.College Lohaghat held on 25 nov.2014.
17. Attended and Participate in Young Scientist’ Conference as part of India International Science Festival 4th – 8th December 2015, Organised by the Ministry of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences Govt.of India at IIT Delhi.
18. Participate in three day’s International Conference on New Challenges in Biotechnology and Molecular Biology in the Context of 21st Century(NCBMBCC) organized by Indian Society of Genetics, Biotechnology Research and Development Agra, India on February 27th -29th ,2016.
19. Participate in the workshop on Technology Enabled Education organized by Uttarakhand Science Education & Research centre in association with Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Uttarakhand & Uttarakhand Open University at MB Govt. PG College Haldwani Uttarakhand India on 26th July 2016.
- Worked as guest faculty for two years in college of Biotechnology & Allied sciences, MB Govt.PG college Haldwani, Nainital.(Uttarakhand)India.
- Worked as Field Assistant in NAIP (National Agricultural Innovation Project) funded project in Directorate of coldwater Fisheries Research (ICAR) Bhimtal (Nainital) from 1 Nov.2009 to 1 Nov. 2011.
- Worked as a Project assistant in Under NABARD project entitled “Standardization of Fisheries based Integrated Farming Technology in socio-economic condition of Hill farmers” at Krishi Vigyan Kendra, (KVK) Lohaghat, Champawat.
- Worked as Junior Research Fellow under UCOST project entitled “Bionomics and culture prospects of the macrocrustacean (macrobrachium sp) of Kumaun region of Uttarakhand including transplantation trials for better yield” in Zoology Department, D.S.B.Campus Nainital from 27th Nov 2011 to 31st Dec. 2013.
- Presently working as Academic Associate (Zoology & Biotechnology) in Uttarakhand Open University Haldwani from February 2014 to till date.
- Shyam S. Kunjwal & A.Thapliyal “Research in different substrate for periphyton based culture of snow-trout in Raceways” In: International Journal of Current Research, IJCR: Vol.7, Issue10, 21573-21577.
- Shyam S. Kunjwal & A.Thapliyal “Length weight relationship and condition factors of Schizothorax richardsonii (Gray, 1832) influenced by artificial and natural feeding. In: International Journal of Applied Research, IJAR: 2016:2(5):168-170.
- Shyam S. Kunjwal & A.Thapliyal “ Effect of Periphyton diet on the growth of snow-trout Scizothorax richardsonii(Gray)” In: International Journal of Advance Research, IJAR(2015),Vol.3 Issue 11, 1595-1601.
- Shyam S. Kunjwal, A.Joshi,P.Kumar &P.Bahuguna. “Sex ratio of Noemacheilus montanus(Mc Clelland) from Pithoragarh districts,Uttarakhand India” In: International Journal of Current Microbiology & Applied Science.ISSN:2319-7706,Vol.3,Number 12(2014) pp.761-767.
- Shyam S. Kunjwal, N.N.Pandey, H.C.S Bisht & R. Bisht 2012“Observation on the Use of artificial Substrate for periphyton based culture of Schizothorax Richardsonii (Gray) in Raceways of Mountaneous Region of Kumaon,Uttarakhand” In: Journal of Env. Bio-Sci.26 (1):99-104.
- Shyam S. Kunjwal & Dharmendra Kumar Heavy Metal Toxicity and Its Amelioration By α- Tocopherol In: Rattus rattus Albino, In: Current Journal (Journal for All Research) ISSBN: 2348-6228.2(5): 23-28.
- Shyam S. Kunjwal, N.N.Pandey & H.C.S Bisht Biodiversity of plankton population in snow-trout (Schizothorax richardsonii) culture pond at Nainital, uttarakhand, In: Coldwater Fisheries Management, Directorate of Coldwater fisheries Research (ICAR) Bhimtal pp 241-250.
- Shyam S. Kunjwal, Domestication and breeding of asela, snow-trout (Schizothorax richardsonii) in Coldwater fisheries Management, Directorate of Coldwater fisheries Research (ICAR) Bhimtal. pp 49-60.
- Shyam S. Kunjwal “ Studies on length-weight relationship & relative condition factors of Noemacheilus montanus(Mc Clelland) from kumaon region India, In: Journal of Mountain Research,Vol.9,pp 57-59,December 2014,ISSN:0974-3030.
- Shyam S. Kunjwal “Manufacturing of Aquarium & occupation of self employed” Research Article. (In Press).