List of Eligible, Eligiblebut Examination form not filled and Not-Eligible Learner(s) of MBA Programme for CP-3005/MS-204, June 2019 Examinations
All Students of MBA IV and VI Semester appearing for Project Work (CP-3005/MS-204) are being hereby informed that their Viva-Voce shall be held as-per the following schedule at Dehradun and Haldwani. Please note your date and reporting time of Viva carefully.
Dates for Viva-Voce:
UOU Campus, Dehradun: 15th July 2019 (Monday), 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Reporting Time: 09:00 a.m. to 10:30a.m only (at Dehradun Campus)
Address: UOU Campus, Dehradun
UCF Sadan, Vishnu Vihar, Deepnagar Road,
Near Prasar Bharti Kendra, Ajabpurkalan,
Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand. Phone: 0135-2666794
UOU Headquarter, Haldwani: 19th July 2019 and 20th July 2019, 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Reporting Time: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00a.m only (at UOUHeadquarter, Haldwani)
UOU Headquarter, Haldwani
Behind Transport Nagar, Vishwavidyalaya Marg,
Haldwani (Nainital) 263139 Uttarakhand
- Learners have to bring their Admit Card along with them.
- Learners are to carry with them 1 (One) Hard Bound Copy of Project Report along with CD/ Pen Drive otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the viva-voce.
- Learner, who has previously qualified in their project work and his / her name in not included in the list, may also appear for Viva-Voce, provided that they have completed all the documentation required for the purposei.e., Format-G along with the list issued by UOU indicating evidence of your Name previously called for Viva-Voce.
- Learners who are appearing in Viva-Voce as back paper can appear at any of the Examination centre. However, they have to bring their Project Report along with the PPT.
- Learners who have not filled-in their examination forms and their name is mentioned in the second list (Exam Form not Filled)have to refer to the University’s Exam Notice 2019 (http://www.uou.ac.in/announcement/2019/04/768), as attached along.
- The learners whose written project reports have been rejected (Not-Qualified) by the examiners shall have to prepare the project report afresh and only after the successful result of the written part, their viva-voce shall be conducted. Such candidates are advised to submit their fresh projects, for next academic session.
Note: It is mandatory for all the learners (appearing for Viva-Voce) to bring duly filled and signed Format-H along with them.
All learners shall have to make a presentation of 10 minutes in PowerPoint, covering the following:
- Issue researched
- Hypothesis (or key questions)
- Outline of methodology
- Brief overview of Analysis
There shall be a comprehensive viva-voce of 5-10 minutes after student’s presentation.
Learners are to be present themselves in proper uniform (formals) and should carry their Identity Card issued by the University.
Learners have to be PRESENT on the dates when their Presentations and Viva is scheduled; otherwise their presentation and viva dates shall be postponed to the next academic cycle in case they are absent, for which they have to intimate SOMC again.
Mail to [email protected] for any clarification required in this regard.